Animal Crossing Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing Valley

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Donate  Arcade  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ACV's Official Joke Thread
INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:15 pm by EuanGutsell

» Scrolling bar at the top of every page!
INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 pm by EuanGutsell

» Converse and Jeans :D
INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:44 pm by Amy4luis

» Favorite Flavor of Chocolate
INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:32 pm by Doomshadow24

» ACVS Birthday
INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:08 pm by Ilikestitchy

» ACV On Facebook
INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:56 pm by Ilikestitchy

» Pokemon Wi-Fi Lobby
INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 pm by Agent_Gravy

» Xbox LIVE
INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:28 pm by Agent_Gravy

» AC:WW
INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 am by Agent_Gravy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
PM Ilikestitchy to be an affiliate

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Animal Crossing Valley on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Animal Crossing Valley on your social bookmarking website

INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho_Psychic
Psycho_Psychic

Libra Rat
Bells : 5523

INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- Empty
PostSubject: INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV-   INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:19 am

Arrow Arrow You be readin' Gooood! Welcome

Chapter 1:

Gwendolyn read the note her hands trembling as she read it.

I am after you. When I find you, you’ll be dead, right there, right then, and there is nothing you can do about it. Try to run, but I’ll always know where you are, the slightest squeal, I hear about you, I am following it. Coming after you, then… Right there, right then. The moment my eyes see you. Just to be a forewarned. Your going to DIE, whether you want it or not. Just the truth… .

Who in this world could possibly be after her. Collapsing on her bed, she didn’t feel safe. No one could no who she was. This person, knew, who she was and what she looked like. She had to change everything, about her. But she couldn’t… Going to places would mean being seen… Being seen meant that, the person… Could ask if anyone had saw her… Or maybe be in that place himself. It wasn’t worth it to take a chance, anyone could be the person. Even her best friend.

Finally, she grabbed her bags, and a couple scarves, she draped one over her head, then one over her mouth, so only her eyes were shown. She tied the scarves in the back, so no one could no who she was. On top of that she put on a black cloak.

Heading to the door she slipped on some army boots, It was raining out, and windy. Gwendolyn clasped her cloak closed and hurried for the bus.

“One ticket to, Fareway.” She mumbled so the bus driver couldn’t hear her voice that well. Handing him the bells she scurried to the back of the bus. Smushing herself against the window, she mumbled a quiet goodbye to the town she knew and loved, but she had to go someone, or something was after her.

--------------------------------------

Fareway wasn’t as great as she thought it would be. It was like the underworld, of the Animal world. All the sudden, someone she recognized came up to, her.

“Hi!! I am Tangy, welcome to fareway, okay so yeah! Who are you?!” Tangy was hyper, why had she moved here. Had she gotten the letter to…

“Tangy, it’s me…” Gwendolyn said in a hushed voice.

“Gwen? Did you-?” Tangy quietly said to Gwen.

“I got a letter… A creepy one, telling me that he’s after me. I don’t know WHO he is….” Gwendolyn said nervously. They started to walk, and talk to each other in a hush voice.

“Wow, you came to the wrong place then. I regret moving here…” Tangy had a worried tone in her voice.

“I know, I hate it here, it’s like…” Gwen shuddered, “Anyone you know get a letter,”

“No… You’re the only one so far…. But why you?” Tangy looked confused.

“That is my question, why me?” Gwen replied.[i]
Back to top Go down
Ilikestitchy
Admin
Admin
Ilikestitchy

Aries Pig
Bells : 8680

PostSubject: Re: INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV-   INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:43 am

Nice Story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://animalcrossingvalley.all-up.com
Agent_Gravy
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Agent_Gravy

Taurus Rat
Bells : 6586

PostSubject: Re: INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV-   INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Great job! Are you gonna make another chapter? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV-   INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV- Empty

Back to top Go down

INSTINCT. :3 The first story on ACV-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animal Crossing Valley :: General :: Stories and Fan fics-
Jump to: